The group of transportation companies exists in the domestic river and coastal shipping trade from 1995.
Licenses and certificates
To carry out its activities the group of companies has all necessary licenses and certificates.
The Company is certified according ISPS and ISM requirements for International Service and Safety Navigation Code for tradings at Russian rivers.
ISM Code - International Safety Management Code. The ISM Code provides an International standard for the safe management and operation of ships and for pollution prevention. The ISM Code was adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in 1993.
The purpose of ISM Code is:
- To ensure Safety at Sea;
- To prevent human injury or loss of life;
- To avoid damage to the environment and to the ship.
ISPS Code – International Ship and Port Facility Security Code. The ISPS Code is an amendment to the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) Convention on minimum security arrangements for ships, ports and government agencies. Having come into force in 2004, it prescribes responsibilities to governments, shipping companies, shipboard personnel, and port/facility personnel to "detect security threats and take preventative measures against security incidents affecting ships or port facilities used in international trade."
The main objectives of the ISPS Code are:
- To detect security threats and implement security measures;
- To establish roles and responsibilities concerning maritime security for governments, local administrations, ship and port industries at the national and international level;
- To collate and promulgate security-related information.